EMPIRE LEGACY HOMES Niagara Falls
A New Pre-construction project by EMPIRE COMMUNITIES
Situated in the heart of the Niagara region, Empire Legacy homes niagara falls is Thorold’s first of all master-planned local community presenting brand new townhomes and also detached homes from the low $ 400s. Legacy represents coming back to those family values you grew up with, exactly where neighbors wave to each other and also children play outside until the streets lighting switch on.
OLU can get you the house of your dreams in NIAGARA region. With our wealth of skills in preconstruction investment and track record of selling new homes in the Ontario, we have the perfect home for you.
What Are The EMPIRE LEGACY Homes Niagara Falls Features?
FEATURES & FINISHES
• Architecturally inspired quality exterior elevations which include horizontal Vinyl cladding, genuine clay brick, stone and/or vinyl board & batten vertical siding with ornamental trim details and shutters as per elevations.
• Prefinished quality siding, soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, and downspouts, as per elevation.
• Two-stage asphalt paved driveway completed with a base and finish coat.
• Self-sealing 25-year manufacturer’s limited warranty roof shingles.
• Front coach lights, as per elevation.
• Fully sodded front and rear yards.
• Double compartment stainless steel ledge back surface mounted sink with single lever faucet.
• Purchaser’s choice of quality cabinets and laminate countertop, from Vendor’s included samples.
• Island and/or flush breakfast bar as per applicable plan.
• Purchaser’s choice of vanities With laminate countertops in main and ensuite bathrooms, from Vendor’s included samples.
• Choice of ceramic wall tile for bathtub enclosures and shower stalls, from Vendor’s included samples. Tiles included for ceilings on shower stalls only. Ceramic tile to oval/corner tub skirts, deck and surround as per plan and from Vendor’s included samples.
• 9′ ceilings on the main floor for 44′ detached homes.
• 8′ ceilings on the main floor for 30′ and 36′ detached homes and all townhomes.
• Colonial style trims throughout from Vendor’s included samples.
• Elegant natural finished oak handrail and pickets on all finished areas stairs.
• Ceramic flooring in entrance, kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room and all bathrooms from Vendor’s included samples as per applicable plans.
• High-efficiency forced-air gas furnace with electronic ignition, power vented to exterior. Ductwork sized to accommodate ventilation system requirements.
HOME ENERGY SAVINGS & COMFORT FEATURES
• 2″ x 6″ exterior wall with a minimum of R-22 insulation.
• R-60 blown-in place roof insulation.
• R-31 batt insulation non-attic roof insulation.
• R-20 basement wall wrap insulation to 6″ above concrete slab.
• R-31 foam insulation to all rooms above garages and exposed floor areas.
• Vinyl Casement windows with Low-E coating and an Argon gas filled window cavity.
1202 Kottmeier Rd, Welland, ON L3B 5N5
EMPIRE COMMUNITIES creates striking modern places to reside by being pioneers in the construction industry, by providing clients much more and by taking care of the globe around them. For over 20 years the corporation has constructed communities which make daily life richer even more eco-friendly with enviable styles in which intelligent space planning and innovation get together.
EMPIRE COMMUNITIES has built more than 10, 000 stunning modern homes and high-rise condos across Southwestern Ontario and the GTA. Also, it has around 20, 000 brand-new designed homes around the corner.
EMPIRE COMMUNITIES opened its doors in 1993. But their story begins long before that. Its founders’ families have played a major role in the growth and development of Southwestern Ontario along with the GTA since the 60 ’s. Because of this strong foundation, they made a company that loves to dream big, to make certain that the perfect ideas can certainly be much better realities.